The Renfrew Curling Rink is an incorporated, non-profit sport and social club, organized for the purposes of promoting the sport of curling and providing curling facilities to the community. The Club is held by its membership. Any profit realized by its ongoing operations shall be reinvested into the maintenance of the Club’s infrastructure and to promote the sport in its various environs.
The vision of the Renfrew Curling Rink is to:
- promote the sport of curling among the public at large;
- provide a curling facility for the benefit of the community at large;
- foster friendly relations and good fellowship among Club members and encourage participation in Club activities;
- preserve the traditions of the game of curling;
- cooperate with other curling clubs in the interest of fellowship and curling;
- benefit the community by increasing the physical activity of members of the public who wish to participate in the sport of curling;
- educate members of the public and, in particular, members interested in the sport of curling as to appropriate physical activity with respect to the sport of curling;
- provide financial assistance to those challenged members of the community who are unable to afford to participate in the sport of curling through lack of financial means; and
- work closely with the various curling associations and to provide a facility for those associations to promote the aforementioned objectives.